Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Freedom of speech in St. John's County Florida

I would like all people to read this post. My name is Gloria Simmons and after being frustrated with the St. John's County Sheriff's Office for letting and aiding my apt manager/owner/staff and neighbors bare false witness against me, assaulted me and being evicted from my nice apt after living there for over nine years, I got upset with them and cursed while in the sheriff's office. I was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after, once near my car, they decided to arrest me and body slammed me to the ground injuring my left shoulder that still I am doing P/T and hurts. My attorney told me my cursing even though it was in public was under the first amendment rights that superceeds Florida state statutes and I should not have been arrested in the first place.

My court date is May 28, 2014. My arrest is just another event of this sheriff's dept corruption. I would like your support on this issue. Please read my other blogger on St. Johns's County Police corruption. It is under floridapolicecorruption.blogspot.com. Let others know this too. Thank you. Gloria Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment